June 11th, 2012 By H&H Real Estate Media in Blog.
The benefits of using me as a Realtor when you are looking to purchase a home
-One hour meeting to discuss the process of purchasing a home
- Discussion and explanation of Agency relationships
-Discussion and a review of the forms used to create working relationship
- Discussion of the forms used to purchase a home
Pre-buyer counseling and education
-Discussion of expectation of the buyers, create a list of price terms, style, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, garage stalls, school district drive times to work recreational needs and wants etc.
- Discussion of the time frame we are working with, current lease? Present home ownership etc
-Search options, e-mail, internet, personal in home tours, when? Who will attend?
- Disclosures: sellers, city inspections, code compliance, Private inspections, furnace certification, wells, septic tanks, oil tanks etc
-Discuss the necessity of being pre approved by reputable, established lender
-Discuss the value of home inspections, structure, Radon, lead, etc
- Who will be signing the loan papers, who will be signing the contracts
-I will set up all showings through owners or other listing companies
- I will explain what to look for in the structure and the mechanical systems, I will review the disclosure documents for properties that have an interest for you
- I will analyze the value of the homes in the neighborhood and compare the value of homes that you have an interest in purchasing.
-Discuss touring open houses with and without me the benefits and the pitfalls, what to say and what not to say to other agents or owners
Drafting the purchase agreement
-Evaluate to price of the home, and structuring the offer with strong points to make your offer the one they will accept contingencies; risks and rewards